Hillel UW was the first Hillel in the country to offer a counseling program to serve Jewish young adults on campus and throughout the community.
Counseling can help you navigate life’s twists and turns. You may find one-on-one counseling helpful for:
- Interfaith dating
- LGBTQ, coming out and gender identity issues
- Eating and body image issues
- Substance abuse and recovery
- Pre-marital concerns
- Grief and loss
- Violence and abuse
- Job-related concerns
- Jewish identity issues
Hillel counseling services are:
- Confidential and affordable
- Available to Jewish students and young adults age 18-32
- Short- or long-term as needed
For more information or to make an appointment, please call Danica Bornstein at (206) 525-6842.