Explore what it means to be a leader; identify your leadership strengths; and learn concrete skills to support your effective leadership as you design and implement your own program to be run at Hillel UW in winter or spring quarter.
As a member of this fellowship, you’ll also:
- Form community and make friends
- Gain professional skills
- Receive mentoring
- Enhance your own and other students’ experience at Hillel UW
- Receive a $100 stipend in appreciation of your time (for participants who attend all sessions and successfully put on an event)
Qualified candidates are:
- Currently enrolled as a undergraduate
- Self-motivated, organized, reflective and eager to learn
- Committed to attending all sessions and to organizing a program/event in 2023-2024 in coordination with Hillel UW staff
Sessions meet on the following dates:
- Wednesday, March 27th 5:30-7:00pm
- Sunday, March 31st 4:30-7:00pm
- Wednesday, April 3rd 5:30-7:00pm
*Vegetarian dinners will be provided during each session.
Apply here! Please note that a 20 minute interview (over Zoom or in person) is required to confirm participation. Hillel UW staff will contact you to schedule.
With questions, contact Ellie!