Hillel UW offers counseling, wellness walks and outdoor activities, speakers, and many other opportunities to get in touch with your health and wellness.
- Click here to learn about our in-house Hillel UW counselor!
- Check out our Back to School Wellness Checklist!
- Learn about our upcoming Wellness and Thoughtfulness Fellowship being offered this winter here!
If you or someone you know needs immediate support, please check out these options:
- King County Crisis Connections (24 hour phone support), 206-461-3222
- UW Counseling Center Crisis Line, 401 Schmitz Hall, 206-543-1240
- UW Hall Health – Mental Health Clinic 206-543-5030
- Jewish Family Services Counseling Program, 206-861-3152
The Hillel Counseling Program is a joint project of Hillel UW and Jewish Family Service.